Notification of Changes to this Policy
Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to this Web site and improving and adding to its existing services and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona will post the changes on this Web site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
1. Personal Information Collected By Lutheran
Cursillo Movement of Arizona. Lutheran Cursillo
Movement of Arizona uses information that we may collect from our visitors,
who are a part of any LCMA weekend
or who are added to the database and customers to personalize and improve your visit at the Web Site. We gather the following types of
Information You Give to Us: We collect Personal Data or Information that is provided by Web Site users. "Personal Data" includes your name, address, telephone number, credit or debit card information, e-mail address, date of birth, IP address and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Personal Data is collected when you establish an account with us, attend a weekend, place an order on the Web Site, participate in a contest or on-line survey, make a donation, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as the FAQ, Precursillo, Prayer Charts or technical services through the Site, telephone, mail or fax. Other information, such as health information, medicines etc are collected from the printed and signed application you submit when applying to participate in a Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona or Tirosh weekend or My Fahters's House weekend and is used to advise authorized medical personnel in the case of an emergency.
2. Use of Information. Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona uses the information you provide for the purposes for which it was originally collected, for example, to respond to your e-mail or provide the programs or services you requested. LCMA also uses this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our Web Sites, to better understand the needs and interests of the people and organizations that use our Web Site, and to improve our programs and services. LCMA may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about organizations, programs, services, and other things we believe will be of interest to you or to ask for your support.
4. Credit Card Companies: If you place an order or make a donation through the Web Site, the Personal Data you provide is transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase or donation.
5. Anonymous Data Collected through Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona Web Sites. In addition to the information you provide when you use our Web Site, LCMA uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we may use technology to track how many visitors access our Web Site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the LCMA may use this anonymous data and share it with third-parties for various reasons, for example, to improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand the needs and interests of our visitors, to improve our programs and services.
6. Cookies. In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, LCMA may use temporary "cookies" that collect the first level domain name of the user (for example, if your e-mail address is "firstname.lastname@example.org," the cookie collects the "aol.com" portion of your e-mail address) and the date and time you accessed this Web Site. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. At the present time, LCMA only uses temporary or "session" cookies. These "session" cookies expire when your browser window is closed. In order for certain applications on LCMA Web Sites to function properly, if at all, it is necessary for your computer to accept cookies.
8. Children. LCMA does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to LCMA, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases. As we develop online programs for children, we will adopt appropriate policies and practices to protect the privacy of children.
9. Corrections/Information Removal/Opt-Out. If your name, e-mail or postal address, telephone number or other Personal Information Datafrom us you may opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com, sending a letter to:Lutheran Cursillo Movement of Arizona